To join the Petra Pharma team, please send your resume to:
Petra Pharma Corporation
Attn: Human Resources
450 E 29th St., Suite 506
New York, NY 10016
Current openings will be posted below.
Project Coordinator / Project Manager
Petra Pharma is seeking a Project Coordinator committed to building a new company focused on cutting edge technology. The position may be filled at the Project Manager level for an exceptional candidate. The candidate will play a key role in supporting the Project Management and Operations functions in the company.
Project Team Support
- Schedules recurring meetings, ad hoc meetings, and face to face meetings, coordinating availability and resources (conference room, teleconference, screen sharing) for both internal and external participants
- Supports Project Manager in the generation of meeting agendas, minutes, background documents, trackers, Gantt charts and action items
- Receives vendor and consulting invoices, reviews the deliverables in the invoice with SME and Project Manager, sends the invoice for processing and payment. Alerts when cumulative expenditures about to exceed the budgeted amount.
- Supports the Project Manager in the development of high-level integrated cross-functional project timeline through registration, near-term (stages 1, 2, 3, etc.) integrated cross-functional timelines, individual area timelines, and timelines for special ad hoc projects.
- Provides members appropriate level of access (Full, Limited) etc to Petra Egnyte, Slack, etc.
- Supports members in navigating sites for accessing content
- Maintains Project Team membership and communications directory
- Manages paperwork, processes, and documentation for vendor and consultant relationships
- Works across vendors in different countries to resolve issues and ensure project progress
- BS/MS in Life Sciences with 2+ years of industry experience in small and/or large molecule drug development
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to contribute to achieve a team mission in a time-sensitive manner
- Ability to proactively manage multiple issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.